Monday, August 5, 2019

The Show Must Go On!


Dear family and friends,

I love you all and I'm so grateful for your prayers during such trialing times. I'm sorry I've stopped writing. When I get sick I get discouraged because I don't feel like I'm fulfilling my calling.

I've had a lot of time to study the Savior's life and his divine mission. My mission is to testify of Him and bring others closer to Him. I always pray my family and friends will receive the experiences they need to come closer to Him and feel His love. I know that He lives and that He is leading this wonderful work! Being a missionary is such an opportunity to learn more about Jesus Christ.

Georgie and Lydia were baptized!!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go because doctors demanded that I stayed down. I have been working with these 2 siblings for the past 3 months and I am so happy for them and their decision to follow the Savior and be baptized! I pray their faith will only grow as they continue to share the message to their family.

The work is divine and amazing! I am excited for all my friends who are leaving on missions soon to join me on this journey. Getting sick isn't fun but its rewarding being here regardless of the trials that follow.

Love you all!

Sincerely, Elder Hallenberger





No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!

I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...