Monday, January 28, 2019

Weekly Report!

Dear family and friends,

Ever since the day I left I've kept a mission journal. Just the other evening, after writing in my journal I decided to take a minute and read a few previous entries. I can clearly see how much I've grown in just a couple months! I'm really glad I made the decision to keep a daily journal because this mission is surely what will prepare me for the rest of my life. Recording each and everyday of it doesn't sound like a bad idea. I suppose that's my weekly advice to any future missionaries following me. Keep a journal:) 

Our area is on fire!!!  My companion and I have been super busy!  Don't believe me? Wait till you see our shoes!  The progression of our area is outstanding and Elder Booher and I couldn't be happier with the way things are going! We have many baptisms planned for the 9th of February but the number is questionable because we feel that a few may need to be rescheduled. Nothing to worry about! It's still great news!


On Tuesday, Sisters Pinky and Cherish invited us over to celebrate their baptism with great food! They are so excited to be a part of the Church and they absolutely love the Gospel! They are just fantastic and I'm so excited for them! 


Obviously, the recent converts in our area aren't the only reason I love my area! Our investigators are literally the best! All of them are progressing very well and it wont be long until we dunk them in the waters of baptism. Elder Booher and I are taking advantage of such a great area and companionship and working harder than ever before! 


A lot of emails from my family and friends this week seemed to be about the Book of Mormon and how it effected them these last few days. My favorite thing to do here is teach about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon! The lesson is literally proof to anyone who believes it that Heavenly Father loves us so much that he provided another record that testifies of the Glory of Christ and contains the fullness of the everlasting Gospel! I know that the book is true and I'll never grow tired saying that:

I love you all! The mission is great and I'm absolutely loving it!

Sincerely, Elder Hallenberger




No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!

I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...