Monday, May 6, 2019

Birthday and Zone Conference!



Dear family and friends,

Thanks so much for all the kind birthday wishes! I love you all and appreciate your kindness! I had a very good birthday. Sister Baird made us a cake for District council and later that evening, I made BBQ chicken and another cake:)

On Tuesday, we had a very spiritual and insightful zone conference for all the bushinaries. Kakata, Totota, Harbel, Bonga, Buchanan, and even Greenville! I was able to see Elder Johnson, Packer and Fifita again. It was a good zone conference.


My area is amazing! The people are so awesome and the branch is so strong!!!! On Sunday, the entire chapel was filled with happy smiling families! It made me so joyful because for the past few months, Sacrament attendance hasn't been to hot. The church in Kakata is big and it's only getting bigger! We will have 5 people baptized on the 4th of May and we plan on having 5 more of our investigators baptized before the end of the transfer. My companion is awesome and together we work hard and enjoy every moment of it!

I'm excited to hear that my friends back home got mission calls to Mexico and Guatemala! I'm excited for hem to join me in the work and I can't wait to hear of their experiences! 

I love you all! Hope all is well back home! 

-Elder Hallenberger








No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!

I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...