Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Biggest Transfer!


Dear family and friends, 

In my area, we get a lot of referrals from members so we hardly ever have time to contact. We have a ton and I'm dedicated to get them all knocked out before I leave. Pinky and Cherish gave us a referral for their brother in Accra Ghana. It's been two weeks since I sent out the referral and the Accra missionaries STILL haven't seen him! If they take any longer... I may need to take another trip to Ghana and do it myself:)

Me, Elder Packer and Elder Booher




















Well things are changing again! It seems like just yesterday I got my new companion, Elder Booher. He has been such a great companion and I'm so grateful for everything he has taught me and the success we had together. He left yesterday to be Zone leader in Harbel!


Elder Packer and Me
Elder Packer also sadly left our apartment. Im super excited and proud of him! He and Elder Johnson left this morning to their new area 8 hours away in Greenville! They are opening the apartment and area. They will have to take a plane to Zone conference!! President has been trying to open Greenville for a while now but since it's so far away and in the middle of nowhere... It took some time. I believe a special task like this is only reserved for the very best of us and I have no doubt that Elder Packer and Elder Johnson fit the part. I'm going to miss them and I know they'll do great things in Greenville:)

Aspuria, Me, Elder Roundy, Elder Dea in the back













Elder Aspuria and I are staying put in the Celestial apartment with our new companions! My companion is the District leader, Elder Roundy from Utah. He's such a dope guy and I can't wait to get to know him more! He loves fishing and singing country music so... We'll have a good time:) Elder Aspuria's new companion is Elder Teichert from Utah. He's super fun guy and it seems like our district will remain... The best in the mission:)

I was able to see Elder Dea again when he helped drop off my companion. He seems very happy and it was nice to see him again.

My goal this transfer is to work harder than ever before. The Lord has really blessed me with Elder Roundy because he really has a good energy that will help us reach our goal. I'm happy and excited for this transfer! It seems like things are better than ever here in Liberia! Plus, I bought Elder Jensen's guitar and Elder Teichert said he'll teach me what I need to know so life just got a whole lot better:)

Love you all! Thanks for the support!

Sincerely, Elder Hallenberger 

Below is a video that Pinky Pajibo sent of Elder Hallenberger cooking. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!

I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...