Monday, March 11, 2019

Loving Liberia!


Dear family and friends,

This week has been awesome! Elder Roundy and I make a great companionship and the unity allows us to be successful and have fun! The same goes for the newly changed district. The unity allows the Spirit to always be present!

Elder Roundy makes a great district leader! We went in town on Thursday for his training and on Friday morning, he conducted a profound district council where we learned from each other. I love district council because it allows us the opportunity to spiritually uplift ourselves after a week of uplifting others. I'm excited to continue working with the awesome district I've been assigned.

We are still finding a considerable and exciting amount of success in our area! We have a baptism planned for the 30th of March and many more to come. Like I said before, a lot of our investigators are waiting for marriage licenses so they can be baptized. This is one of the main problems a missionary will find in Liberia. I'll continue praying and being patient. I may not be the one to baptize these people but at least they are on the path of progression.

The work is going great and I love it here in Liberia! Thanks for your support! I love you all! 

Sincerely, Elder Hallenberger



No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!

I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...