Monday, September 16, 2019

The Work Is Sweet



Dear Family and Friends,

My report for this week in Kakata is a good one! We are working hard to make sure our people are prepared for baptism at the end of September and also some in October. Elder Dabi has been a great companion and I feel so honored to be his trainer. The English hasn't been easy and this week had some discouraging days but I keep telling Elder Dabi to stay strong, positive, and diligent.


I am at a spiritual peak right now and we are also working harder than ever before. The mix of persistent diligence, obedience, and sincere prayer has caused my knowledge and understanding of the scriptures and the Lord's doctrine to increase dramatically. I never want to lose the joy I feel right now as I am engaged in the Lord's work on earth! 

Love you all! 
Sincerely, Elder Hallenberger




No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!

I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...