I Love Liberia!! I love these great people!! Had my final interview with Pres. Clark. He and Sis Clark are finishing their service in a couple of weeks. They have served faithfully and the missionaries have been blessed to have them lead the way. I will miss them.
Monday, June 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Bless The Rains Down In Africa!
I have waited until Sunday to post this message because Sunday is a sacred day and this message will include many miracles:) Just this la...
-
Dear Family and friends, During personal study, I read the Book of Mormon and I'm currently in the book of Alma. Miraculously,...
-
Well I've been here in Liberia for over a month but I can't seem to get used to the giant cockroaches that walk around the floor li...
-
If I asked any Christian... "Would the devil write a book about the Savior Jesus Christ which testifies about His atonement and tr...








No comments:
Post a Comment